Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Cat Claws and Whiskers

There are ten paws in my house that currently need to be clipped. Let me explain the process to you. If you are a mom and had to clip those tiny baby nails, you'll understand how nerve racking it can be. well at least at my house. The first thing I do is call my daughter in law who graciously comes over (I say this but really believe she wishes her mother in law would get a grip)and helps. Okay she does it while I wrestle cats from under beds closets and assorted other locations. First off we try to get Momma Cat Aka Jezzebel to coopertate. This is done by holding her rather tightly against my body while she hisses and spits. Then daugher in law proceeds to clip nails, not a pretty sight if I can't keep Jezz still. Blood has been drawn. In the meantime Sophia has jumped on top of the highest cupboard, we save her for last if I have a streagth left to get her down. Next might come the 24 pound black cat, or Jeckel as he is called, do you know what a cat of this size is like to keep calm when he has already heard Jezzebel screaming about getting her nails clipped. Well when all is said done I'm happy cats not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment