Saturday, October 5, 2013

Cats and Privacy part 2

On occasion I have come home and found my dresser drawer open and various articles of clothing on the floor, okay its always my underware. Jezzebel loves to climb up the dresser drawers and open them, it's a feat, I've seen it. I have even tryed to keep them shut with rope. doesn't work. Having a cat makes nothing in your house safe. Lock up your jewelery, cats are facinated by shiny objects, cat burglers are real. I have lost so many earrings and rings because cats don't respect your privacy or your stuff. Speaking of stuff do you know how much stuff pet stores sell for cats, mice, catnip, various toys you think your cat wants, all nonsense, because cats only want your stuff, anything not locked down in the bsthroom on your dresser on the kitchen counter. Look under the stove because thats where its at if it's missing. CATS!

No comments:

Post a Comment