Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pet Parties

Well now I was reading a current magazine for women, one I enjoy, and to my surprise there was an article on having a party for your furry child's birthday. Now what I am wondering is who do you really invite. Okay I already have five cats in my house why in the heck would I invite more. Hey they may like it here and decide not to leave. An with the oldest female and the Siamese thinking they are both the dominate cat, ya invite more cats to celebrate. So what do you suppose I am to serve. Liver pate, cavaier, and fresh cow's milk. What games do you play, certainly not pin the tail on the donkey, or any of the other things you do at parties. How about a clown? Clowns scare me, so how would a cat react? Okay smear catnip on the clown and maybe he or she would be a big hit. NO,I AM THINKING PARTIES FOR YOUR FURRY CHILDREN IS NOT SUCH A GREAT IDEA. As it is my children say I am one cat shy of being a crazy cat lady, why invite a psychological evaluation. If you choose to have a party let me know how it goes. Happy Birthday furry babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment