Thursday, October 24, 2013

Ode to Moe

Moe was a companion to my good friend. He was the sweetest cat you would ever meet. He was built like a kitty bulldog. He also a beautiful boy. He had several nick names. Daddy's boy, Moe piggy's, Moe belly's and baby boy. Moe piggy came about because he snorted like a little pig, he was also a very heavy cat, not fat but built solid. He would jump up on the coffee table to get on your lap, this involved me moving my coffee cup and anything else in his way and then he would jump on my lap and lay on my leg with his chin on my knee an legs hanging over the side of mine, rather weird. But hey, he was happy. Jekyll I don't need help typing this, thank you. Moe was very smart he knew just how far he could go outside with out being out of bounds, but would on occasion test the waters. My life is richer for knowing him, and my friend misses him still. All good Cats go to Heaven. Miss you Moe. As you know he is my profile picture, as I choose to honor a beautiful loving cat. Happy Kitty Day to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment