Friday, October 18, 2013

Crazy Cats

I decided on my way home from work that cats are crazy. They are just plain nuts. How do cats justify having the use of three litter boxes but everyone wants to use the same one now. When I only had three cats and two litter boxes it was simple, one for poo and one for pee. They were very civilized. When the two boy cats came to live with us I added another litter box, a very large litter box I might add. The male cats are very big boys. Well now everyone uses the big litter box, and pretty much ignore the other two unless the big one is occupied. Go figure. But I have one very finicky cat who hates a dirty litter box, and will sometimes use the rubber mat in front of it. Yes cats are crazy, why not just use another litter box, heck no he is just to stubborn, and now he is on the counter trying to help me type. He is bigger than my laptop, and could crush it in one blow. Down you go, and please could you clean your own litter box today, I'm tired. Still want that cat?

No comments:

Post a Comment