Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hello From Miss Kitty

Sorry if you missed the hijinks of the cat clan, but their Mom needed a break. So Miss Kitty is going to stop by and say hello. I am the rescued cat of a very dear lady. Actually I am the very pampered princess who is very well loved and have a nice home with someone very special. My mom takes very good care of me and I love to entertain her with all my antics. I can race around the house and leap to high places. I have some very favorite toys that I like to attack and make my mom laugh, she buys the best toys. I like to sleep in the sunny spots around the house and have some very nice places to perch. The window seats have great views of the world outside. I get to watch birds and squirrels run around. I did hear that there are cats outside, I just hope they have somewhere warm to go at night. Oh to be an outdoor cat, the horror of it all. I am so glad I had the pleasure of stopping in to say hello, well I need to get home after all I need to survey my domain and see if my mom got me any new treats. Love you mom. Happy Cat night.

No comments:

Post a Comment