Monday, October 7, 2013

Pet Parents

Dear Pet Parents I just want to share something with you that I found very upsetting. Today on my way home I saw a black cat laying in the road. He had been hit. Please if you have precious pets remember they are like children. They depend on you for food, water, love and attention and to keep them safe. I understand some people keep outdoor animals and that they wander, but really it is so heartbreaking to see them in the road ran over by someone who probably really couldn't avoid it. Your children are depending on you to keep them safe just as your cat or dog do. I leave you with this thought... there are so many unwanted animals in the world, please get your pets fixed. There are resources for low income pet parents to get help. Please call your local shelter or rescue shelter and ask them to guide you to that help. Enjoy your kitties and dogs, love your children and make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment