Sunday, October 13, 2013

Cats and Holidays

I am a huge Halloween nut. It is my favorite holiday, maybe that is because there is a bit of witch in me, and now of course I have a black cat. The problem with having cats and a large assortment of holiday decorations I really have to be careful of where I put things. Cats are curious, and anything that looks like food, fake rats with long tails, feathered crows and anything that can move is fair game for my furry friends. I have the rattling skeletons, furry bats with long sharp claws, witches brooms and more. All of these I like to put out but the cats find great joy in chewing, knocking over and trying to jump up to create chaos. Most of these things are dangerous to your furry babies, so as I try and figure out where I am going to put out the things I enjoy, I am chasing cats out of skeleton garland, taking away furry rats and spiders out of there reach. Oh ya if you have children, once in awhile to keep them on there toes, stick glow in the dark items on there walls which they only see when the lights are off, and my favorite sticking creepy crawling things in their beds. Since most of them never make the bed they will never know until bedtime. Have fun enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment