Sunday, October 27, 2013

Jinx weighs in

Jinx decided today that it was her turn to be heard. I am the middle kitty sister. I am fluffy and multi colored, also I am a small cat. I enjoy snuggling with my human mom, and follow her around when I want attention, I like attention. You might also call me a diva, It enjoy being brushed and groomed. Never know when company may come over, need to look my best. Running through the house like I'm crazy is my favorite thing to do, also surprise attacks on the other cats is a speciality of mine, they never know what hit them, as I am as fast as the wind. Those surprise attacks are great, no one ever comes after me because now you see me now you don't. Hiding from mom is something I do very well. She will hunt for me and never find me unless I want to be found. Oh yay I think Mom likes me best. Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment