Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Cat Fight, cat fight.

Today was just another day at my house, except when I was busy downloading a program a rather viscous cat fight broke out. The two large male cats had cornered my Jezzebel in the back room. she had been using the litter box and all I know is I heard a cat crying and meowing then hissing. By the time I got to the back room Jekyll was walking out of the back room with fur in his mouth and Phantom was not letting Jezzebel out of the backroom. So I grabbed her up and started to check for injury. After all there was fur on the floor and Jekyll was walking around with fur in his mouth. Well it wasn't Jezzebel's. So I started to check out Jinx as it looked like her fur, nope not hers. Well what the heck, not Sophia's she headed for the hills during the ruckus. So I then checked the Siamese Phantom. Yup it was his he had a few more tuff's hanging off him, no blood. So who got him? Don't know, guess it will remain a mystery. So you still want a cat? I have a spare or two. Happy cat to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment