Thursday, October 10, 2013

I'm laying on my back, pet me!

Jezzebel has this habit of laying on her back and crossing her front paws. She then stares at you till you get on the floor and rub her belly. Now after a long day at work the last thing I really want to do is get on the floor and rub her highness belly, but I will. Cats like to have a soothing rub down on occasion, just as humans do. Just start at their shoulders and work down their backs, they love it. Brushing a cat also has the same effect unless you have a cat who would rather chew on the brush, which I have one or two who prefer that, or the one who once you start, make no other plans for awhile, as she thinks this is tops and you need never stop. Kitties are a lot of work, but I would never trade the comfort they give me and the companionship. Yes I talk baby talk to them, aw well it is what it is. Cat Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment