Thursday, October 3, 2013

Jinx Arrival

I had decided that Jezzebel needed a kitty of her own. Really. Jinx arrive in much the same way as Jezzebel, in her case she was due to go to the shelter as the owner couldn't find a home for her. I fell head over heels in love with her. Jinx is a fluffy calico with a very bushy tail. She is a very loveable even natured cat, she likes everyone and doesn't make much fuss. We have a nightly ritual where I go to bed and she comes and winds her way around my head, getting fur all over my face. Ya sometimes not so great, all that fur. Jezzebel loves her sissy as we call her and at times they will curl up together and lick each others faces, unless of course Jezzebel is having her old lady moments. Then hissing and spitings insues. Then came Sophia, will leave this for another day. Have a wonderful cat filled day.

No comments:

Post a Comment