Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Feed me, pet me.

Today all I wanted to do when I came home was to relax with a cup of coffee and check out my email. Oh no that did not happen, first the Queen wanted the water turned on in the bathroom, only the freshest water will touch her lips. Then Phantom wanted me me me time, only me, rubbing against my leg, pawing me and just generally being himself. Wait I will pet you in a minute, stop that's my coffee your knocking over. So much for 2 bucks a cup. Gotta learn how to make coffee. Black Cat or Jeckel is trying to jump up to the highest cupboard only to do back flips off the counter. Ya I know on the counter, that's what disinfected wipes are for. Jinx has now tried to answer my phone for the second time, she loves the music, and in the process knocked it on the floor. Sophia is trying to avoid the vacuum cleaner that is not running. She is deathly afraid of it and all you have to do is get it out. Good grief all this chaos makes me tired, think I'll take a nap with a cat or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment