Saturday, October 5, 2013

Cats and Privacy

Seriously if you have children you will get this. Don't ever leave the bathroom door ajar when you are using it. If I do and am taking a shower I automaticaly have a cat on the rim of the tub using it to tackle water as it hits the curtain. Occasionaly a cat will land in the tub, not a pretty sight. In the morning it is a race to see which cat can get on the counter first while I get ready for work. This involves a cat sitting on the counter while I try and brush my teeth, once in awile they get in the way of spitting if I'm not quick enough to move whoever is in the way. Getting dressed is another problem, don't leave the drawer open to long on the dresser as someone always thinks its a good place to be, especially the cat who enjoys flinging my underware all over the floor. So you still what a cat, sure it's a great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment