Friday, October 25, 2013

Sophia's World

Sophia is a very different cat. She is quite and calm. Her life began in a barn wall, where she was found with her brother, their mom was gone. So begin Sophia's journey. I adopted her at eight weeks old, she was so small and fit in the palm of my hand, she needed a lot of attention and was a little cuddle muffin in the beginning. My other two cats where not so happy with the new addition to the family. this came to pass after about a month. Jinx was the first to come around. Sophia seems to like to be alone a lot and doesn't either understand how to interact with the other cats or chooses not to. Sometimes she makes me feel like a bad kitty mom. Sophia is also very allergic to fleas, we found this out after she developed bald spots where the poor baby chewed her fur off.(Fleas taken care of) All in all though she is beautiful and a bit mysterious at times. She can look right through you, as if something other worldly is behind you. A bit spooky. I would not trade her for anything, as I feel like she brings a certain sense of calm to a crazy house full of cats. Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment