Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Oh Hiss

I suspose everyone is wondering how I managed to end up with five cats. It started with one. I went to the shelder and found a beautiful Tabby cat who was around a year old, it was to be her last day on earth. So I brought her home. Her name is Jezzebel and from that moment on she has been attached to my hip. When I'm happy, sad, tired or even have a cold she is my faithful friend. She is all knowing and it occurs to me that she can anticipate my next move. Just before the alarm goes off in the morning a paw is swating me in the head and the meowing gets loud. The day begins early and just as I go out the door, of course she is in my spot on the bed. Hey someone needs to get some sleep around here. Jezzebel is the Queen of her domain, and probably mine as well. I do not own her, she owns me. She likes furry mice, straws are great fun and no pen is safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment