Sunday, May 25, 2014

By the light of the moom.

I am not sure what day the full moon fell on but I am sure that not only does it effect the tides and humans, it sure the heck effects my cats. Jezz wants to go out side every time the door is open. Jinx has been running around every day like she is on fire, tail full bloom, and it gets huge. Sophia is just mean, and the boy cats want attention all of the time. I am wore out from all of this. I need a me day. I will just be glad to go back to work. I have so much going on that I am ready to run thru the house like I'm on fire. Where is that Prozac when you need it. Maybe I should practice yoga or something, whatever works right? Today I took three of the cats outside. Jezz can go out without a leash, but not Jinx or Jekyll. Jekyll would not go on the grass I took him and put him in the grass and he turned tail an ran right back on the deck. There he proceeded to tangle himself up in the leash and just a I untangle him he does it again. I give up. He did enjoy himself. Jinx likes to travel at light speed thru the grass and loves to crawl low to the ground like she is on a recon mission, who knows. Sophia will have nothing to do with outside nothing, it is like too big for her comfort. I tried one time and got clawed for my efforts. Phantom who knows, he never begs to go out but likes to sit in the open window. Most of the time he is pretty calm, but I do believe when the full moon is near or has just passed, everyone is crazier around here. Happy Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment