Thursday, May 15, 2014

Cat Crazy. As in, what the heck.

Some days you just know that the minute you walk in the door, all hell is going to break loose. Today of all days is my day. I have been so busy with various things and work, I am exhausted. But do those nutty cats care? NO. Jinx is racing through the house, why, I haven't the foggiest idea. She is racing from room to room her tail is three times the size it should be, and then Jekyll starts in. He runs after her and there she goes up on top of the cupboard. Jekyll can't follow her up there he's to fat. So because he wants to play with her I guess, he is now walking around the house meowing his head off. I can't get that lucky. Phantom for some reason is chewing up the bag of potatoes. Good grief, stop already. Now Sophia has to check out the bag of potatoes, really guys stop, I said stop. Not only are the cat's on melt down mode, I keep getting calls from work. I need to loan out an employee and so I have been on the phone back and forth. Gee, I'm tired. Jezzebel is being a hissy girl and Phantom just stares at her and that makes her even crazier, gosh you guys go to opposite ends of the house already. I'm tired, let me have a moment of peace. Not to be as Jinx now has her butt in my face, you know how hard it is to type with cat butt in your way. It is not easy. Why do I have so many cats? Why? I'll tell you I am a sucker for a sad little face who needs a home, and I swear I don't even look at other cats. I have a friend who I know has 15 cats, I can't even go there. I may just bring one home. Or two. Sophia just found a bug in the curtains, so much for my curtains. I think it's a bug. Sophia is the one who will stare just over your head at something, and only she knows what it is, but I swear there is nothing there, yet she seems to focus on something. It's creepy. Well I need to do some laundry, and wash cat blankets. Crazy Cats, Tired Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment