Thursday, May 8, 2014

We have a new perch.

We have a new perch, it is awesome, and thanks mom. So I bring home a new scratching post with a perch on it. I put it together and set it in the living room, the first thing Phantom does is give it a good sniff and jump up on it, and there he laid for about an hour, everyone else was inspecting it and I know wanting to get up on it, but His High Maintaince was not moving from his perch high above his royal subjects. Jinx laid underneath him for awhile as did Sophia, both wanting to check this new thing out, but Phantom was not giving up his royal seat to anyone. I guess I can see why it matches his fur pretty well. Unfortunatly I did not get a picture of that, but will try the next time he is on it. I should have got two of them they were on sale after all. Well sorry it's so short today we will be back with you in the morning, momma has the day off, I plan to relax a bit then it will be off to the races this weekend. Happy, Happy, Happy Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment