Monday, May 19, 2014

I wish I may I wish I might.

Have my wish come true tonight. I want to go outside so bad, and these people who do my bidding will not open the dang door. I don't see why not I just want to roll around in the yard, and chase butterflies, and eat the grass. I like grass. But no they will not let me out. Something about I can't be trusted outside by myself. Really I won't go to far, besides I know who feeds me. Really I won't go to far. Just let me OUT NOW. Why won't anyone listen to me? I sit by this door just waiting, and waiting for someone to hear me meow and see me look forlorn, I WANT TO GO OUTSIDE NOW. Maybe if I paw my mom enough she will just open the door and let me out. Oh wait the boy child will be home pretty soon, he'll let me out. He's not to bright. He never pays attention when he opens the door, then I can just scoot right out and nobody will be the wiser. HEHEHE. Okay I will just sit here a little to the right of the door, right here where he can't see me, okay that's good. Now I will wait. Oh I hear him he's coming up the driveway, up the steps, almost, almost. I hear freedom. Drat mom be quite, oh crap foiled again. Not so Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment