Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Nirvana

I believe that the definition of the word Nirvana, is something like total bliss, a state of pure relaxation, you know yoga, total disconnect from the world. Okay if I don't have any of that right it's okay. It's my blog and I can tell you that Nirvana is my cats high on catnip, as you can see by the picture of Phantom. Catnip has different effects on different cats. Some cats like it, some don't. Some prefer fresh catnip, some like the dried version. My cats like catnip any ole way I serve it. I grow catnip as does my neighbor. So at our house the supply is plentiful. For some cats they get crazy and run around like their butts are on fire, or they lay down and mellow out totally man. Phantom just lays down and gets all comfortable with the floor and chills out so totally it is rather weird. Jekyll goes to his scratching post and curls around it and goes to town clawing it. Jezz is much more pleasant to be around and likes everyone a little bit more. not much but some. So today is a good day. Jezz visited the great outdoors everyone got fresh homegrown catnip[ and we are all Happy, happy, happy. Happy Momma Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment