Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Challenges

Life has many challenges, every day that you wake up and greet a new day there will be challenges to conquer or over come. But greet each new day with positive thinking and you should do just fine. Now at my house it is a challenge to get up so early and get ready for work, feed and water five cats, decide what to do about cat hair, and I am not talking on my clothes. I know when I am sleeping a cat is on my head. Thus cat hair, not bed hair, cat hair. Some days I juggle so many roles I do not know if I am coming or going. I do believe that the cats think the only role I should have is to be their slave. Pet me, feed me, pet me ,feed me, clean the litter box, brush me and on and on it goes everyday. Her Highness thinks I should cater only to her and no one else. Jinx thinks that my clothes are a magnet for her fur, one walk by and I am covered. Man I need to brush that cat. Here kitty, kitty, let me brush you, not you Jekyll. Phantom wait your turn. Sophia where are you, I don't have the clippers, here Sophia. And on and on it goes. But at the end of the day I don't regret one bit of it. I do what I do because I'm nuts, where's that Prozac anyway. I care for my brood as though they are children, because truly they are, they depend on me for everything, entertainment included. So even though each day I wake up there are new challenges for me to face, I face them head on, I put my boots on and wade in. So even though I may rant on about all these cats, they are my sanity from everyday life, they comfort me and love me. So get a furry baby, they are the best. Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment