Friday, May 30, 2014

Hey I'm Looking at You!!!!!

It never fails someone is always looking at me. I cannot catch a break. In the shower, when I'm sleeping, watching television, and when I am on the computer or just plain relaxing, someone is always spying on me and stalking me. Thankfully it is only cats otherwise I would have to get a restraining order. Wait that, no never mind. When you have children your time is never your own, kinda like that with cats. Why do I have so many cats, I should know better. Cat's are like children, or sometimes more demanding. Today they are being semi good, not great but okay. The wonders of Kitty Prozac. It's really just catnip. Makes my day when they get mellow and Her Highness is a bit more pleasant. Sophia is laying on the floor in her own world, the rest are just chillin out. So I'm making Potato Salad and catching up on some laundry. I have a busy weekend, but will check in on Saturday to be sure. So if you feel like your being watched, it may just be because you have Cats or Kids and not the other type. And yes if you have children get a lock for the bathroom door. Happy Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment