Monday, May 5, 2014

Cats, Oh My Gosh.

I was wondering why I had so many cats, I mean cats everywhere. In the bedroom, in the kitchen, in the closet, in the dresser, and even in the bathroom. I can't sit down, why do I have so many cats? Well I like cats and I do not plan on having anymore cats. I am the type to collect things, things that don't mean anything, but I like them, but no more cats. The amount of cat food I buy is a lot, cat litter I should have by the truck load, but that is just the beginning of having five cats. I own stock in sticky rollers, and Clorox cleaner. I kid about that, but I keep the paper towel people in business, as well as the laundry soap people. Cat blankets need to be washed just like human blankets. The people who made Febreeze love me I buy that as well. I am not saying my house stinks but in the winter it is not as fresh as it should be in the house. I also buy furnace filters in bulk. I spend so much time cleaning up after cats I think back to when my children were little, always something to do. Take for instance, one cat needs attention another thinks "Oh MY" I want attention as well move over I want up by mom, move, move it's my turn. Cats sleep on my feet, cats sleep on my head. I have the worst bed head and it isn't even cool looking like it should if I was younger, I use a lot of hair spray to tame that hair every morning. So why do I have so many cats? I'm a sucker for a sad lonely face who needs a home, but no more cats here. I love each of them for the little furry babies that they are, and care for them as they need. But please don't ask me to take one more cat. Hugs from the clan.

No comments:

Post a Comment