Monday, May 26, 2014

Who Me? What did I do.

That utter look of surprise, like really I wasn't doing any thing. Who me you must have me mistaken for some other cat. Wasn't me, didn't do it, not even in the room. This is the cat response to whatever it may be. Not me no way no how. Didn't you just see Jinx run thru here, I know it was her, wait, maybe it was Phantom. No darn it he's sleeping on the back of the couch, okay it was Jekyll, wait wait he's in the closet again. Darn it all okay it was me, I was just trying to sneak up on that bowl of ice cream you have there in your paw. Please please can I have some. Please, I'll be good, I won't meow to go out. Oh Oh the door is opening see ya later, drat foiled by the bearded one, alright I'm ready for that ice cream now. Hey where did you go? Hmm alright it was me. Can you get more ice cream? Unhappy Jezz. Happy Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment