Sunday, May 18, 2014

Plastic Man, or thats Jekyll.

Jekyll is plastic man, if it's plastic he wants to chew on it, if it's semi plastic he wants to chew on it. If is food he chews on it, the cat thinks that he is a goat. Yes a goat. The fact of matter is he is not one, and plastic is very dangerous to cats or any other animal. It can cause airway obstructions, if it makes it to the stomach then you have all sort of other problems. So rule of thumb at our house all plastic of any kind is put away throw away, or whatever it takes to remove it from Jekyll's reach. Jekyll is an odd one as it is, he is big and clunky most of the time. When he hits the floor from the couch or the bed it is a big thump. He is also very stealthy. How I really haven't figured that one out yet. In the morning he can be in my face before I even know it, and has on occasion scared me. He is also a very good snuggle cat, and likes to be petted. He loves a good old fashion rub down and to be brushed. I still find him to be an odd one though. He loves the smallest places, and of course he likes a box to sleep in. Lately the poor guy has been beaten up on by Sophia. Don't know what has gotten into her. She is being a real scamp and has been a big ole pest. Today was my day to catch up on housework and I must say I was ready to throw her out the door. She chased Jekyll all over under my feet, into the closet I was cleaning out and then chased him on to the bed, and back off of it. Well he got some exercise anyway. Well it's dinner time and then I'm off to brush cats out, they are really shedding lately. Winter fur everywhere. Gotta love that, I take cats to work everyday. Their fur anyway. Happy Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment