Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Nailed It! Or Sophia has sharp claws. Ouch.

Cutting cat claws is my daughter in laws job. I am terrified to cut the cats nails, I am always afraid that I will cut them to short and it can cause pain for the cats. She is very good natured about it and I appreciate it. So when she was over on Saturday she did the cats nails, but as we had a lot going on the cats where a bit freaky. I had been gone for the day, and they really hate that. Well on this day Sophia decided that she really didn't want her nails cut and high tailed it under a bed. One of course that no one can reach her easily. So I decided that she could be left alone for a few days. Before she high tailed it under the bed, I received the scratching of my life. Now when you receive a cat scratch you need to take care of it immediately. That means hot water soap and peroxide. Band aids if needed. So when my Daughter in law came today, she told me she would call from the driveway and to get Sophia, and I told her just to walk in and not knock. Well the minute Sophia heard someone coming up the steps she tried to claw me to death and almost managed to do just that. I know overkill on the description, but dang she got my wrist and my chest. So now I need to wear a turtleneck or have people ask all day tomorrow who attacked me, and really I don't have time for all that. And she had to be tricked from under the bed. Sophia, Sophia, Sophia, you are such a little mean girl lately. I just am not sure what she has going on lately. Loving one minute and crabby cakes the next. Well the real moral of the story really is if you do get cat scratched please remember that you need to take care of it immediately, and if it was very serious you should also check the cats claws for blood. I know gory thought but better to be safe than sorry. I am fine, Sophia has shorter claws, and wow it's going to be really warm here tomorrow, so really no turtleneck, maybe a little makeup, or just deal with what happen to you questions. Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment