Monday, May 12, 2014

Where oh where did the kitties go.

Yesterday was a beautiful day for all the Mom's for Mother's day and I certainly hope the mom's of 2 and 4 legged children enjoyed their day. I know I did, but as I had family over the cats all disappeared. When you have a house full of strangers, at least to the cats they make themselves scarce. And scarce they were, so when the toddler kept going in and out I didn't have to worry that Her Highness would escape, so I didn't have much to worry about. She is not fond of the younger members of the family and so she stays away. The rest of them just kept to themselves some where in the house and after it was all said and done they finally came out. So for me it was a great day, the cats not so much. I have one grandbaby who loves cats but he didn't even get to see the one he wanted to see which was Jekyll, I felt bad but he can come over another day to visit and see the big guy. Animals can either be very social when you have company or anti social. I think that they are just that way, but I am sure studies have been done on that as well. As long as anti social isn't the type to attack or be a pest to your guest that's okay. Some people are not comfortable around your pets and visa versa. So when having company, make sure everyone is comfortable. Granted your pets are your family, at least at my house they are, so I always make sure that they are safe from dangers. What you perceive as not danger your pet may feel otherwise. So that everyone is on the same page inform guest who have never been in your home that you do have pets and if need be but your furry babies somewhere comfortable till the goings on are over so that no one gets hurt. Human or otherwise. Well it's been a long day and I still have babies to feed, water and fuss over. Okay Jezz I know the litter boxes need done as well. Happy Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment