Monday, May 19, 2014

Just how did you manage this.

Seriously how did you get in this box? It must of been quite a feat. I know you jumped off the sewing machine cabinet and into the box. Just how did you purpose to get out of this box. I bought a new vacuum and left the box next to my sewing machine. I never thought Jekyll would jump into it. And the box is quite deep. I heard a noise but figured one of the little darlings was jumping off the table, and had hit the box on the way down. Nope. After I heard something akin to someone getting attacked I decided I had better investagate and find out who, what, where and the why of it all. Jekyll in the box and Jinx on the sewing machine swatting at the big thing in the box, which of course was Jekyll trying to get out of the box. This was not going to happen. Of course this was the prime photo oppurtunity for me. Sorry Jekyll. I of course had to rescue the big dope. I slowly tipped the box on it's side and he was rattling around trying to stay upright, so big cat, tall box tipping over is not Jekyll's idea of fun. I thought it was extreamely funny. I really don't think he learned a lesson as I am sure if the oppurtunity arose again he would surly jump in the box again. Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment