Saturday, May 24, 2014

Chillin, or how Jinx hangs out.

Jinx knows how to chill. She has it down to a science. This girl can make a comfortable spot any where she is, unless of course it is nail cutting day. I have seen her in weird places. Take for instance the top of my speaker, why it's not on and it's not warm. She has been found on top of the Directtv box, especially when it's on she loves to lay on that. I know if I ever cancel Directtv they will wonder why the box is full of cat hair. It is what it is. Jinx is also a master at hiding. If she chooses not to be found, found she is not. I have searched the house for her before and never found her until I shake a treat bag or can of chow. Then I am not even sure where she came from. I have even found her inside the couch. Bad girl made a hole in the lining of a couch that I use to have, granted it already had a tear in the lining, but what's a girl to do when you are given second hand stuff. Okay I could have fixed it. I guess what I am really trying to say is, that I never leave the house until I do a head count and make sure she is somewhere I can see her. Locked that poor cat in the closet one day when I went to work. Now yes I do check the closet, but she had crawled into a large shopping bag I had on the floor. Didn't see her. Well of course she made a mess, my fault. So you see a cat can go where no man has gone before, especially if it is cozy, warm and a good hidey hole from the rat race. Wow, I want to go there. Jinx has even been found curled up in a basket I have on top of a kitchen cabinet. Now that was one place I never thought to look, I figured someone let her out and I was searching everywhere for her. I was in a panic, my poor baby outside, and we have very large hawks in our area, I just knew one swooped down and grabbed her. Oh Jinx where are you, she was found in the basket. And this was only after searching for an hour in a total panic. So take a head count watch the doors, and check the closet. Jinx now where did you go? That cat! Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment