Sunday, March 2, 2014

Day two of March.

The sun was shining on the frozen landscape which I might add had 4 more inches of snow included. But the sun was shining and the cats partook of the sunny spots by the windows. Open the curtains pull the blinds and a small herd of cats gathered around to enjoy the warmth. I wish that was all it took to make me happy. Happy for me would be a vacation in Tahiti right now. As that is not going to happen any time soon I take great pleasure in knowing so little made them happy today. One tiny ray of sunshine warming their little bodies. Cats like warmth, they can actually tolerate warmer temps than humans can. If I remember right cats internal temperature is around 108 degrees. I would not quote me though, but I think I'm right. So on those cold nights grab a cat and throw a blanket over him and yourself and see how cozy that is. Cats can warm your feet real fine, I know I have at least 45 pounds of cats warming my feet every night. Now that's bliss. Except when I try to move and that much cat fat is laying around my feet. Anyway on to day two of March, all I can think is March needs to march right on to April, and warmer days so the cats and I can built our Cat Patio. Ahh for summer. Cheerio from all of us in our frozen state. Jinx stop typing, say goodnight Jinx. Goodnight Jinx.

No comments:

Post a Comment