Friday, March 28, 2014

March of the Cats, Day 28.

Hello Mom is out of town and someone had to check in for her. Now I don't know why I got stuck doing this but I drew the short straw today. So my name is Sophia and I hate to interact with everyone including the cat clan as mom calls us. Seriously do we look like a clan to you. Really what is a clan, like Scottish people running around in kilts, can I wear a kilt, I don't even have a true waist. Now how silly would we all look in plaid. Jinx would clash with anything plaid, now Jekyll might look good in a jaunty red plaid, he is black in color. Jezzebel would just sulk if she had to wear a kilt. So I ask do we look like a clan? There must be a better way, Jinx come take over I'm bored and I have to go sit outside the bathroom door, someone is in there. I have to sit out here and meow till whoever is in there comes out and pays attention to me. Really Jinx do you have to lick yourself right now, someone help me I don't want to do this. Where is mom anyway, and really she's not our mom, we are cats and not related in anyway, no you are not my brother Phantom, stop swatting me. Okay I've had enough, so good night for now. I hope mom or whoever she is comes home tomorrow. Not so Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment