Wednesday, March 19, 2014

March of the Cats, Day 19

Today is Wednesday, which some people call hump day. The things we come up with amazes me. Cats and people are a lot alike in some aspects. I have a really good example. I run a retail establishment and have employees that work for me, I would rather say with me, but I'm old school. When I say work I am going to use the term loosely today. Now as with cats if they really want to see something they see it, but if they want to overlook it they do, I have employees who act just like my cats sometimes. They can walk right by something that is out of place and it will be there for days, I mean days. Now I of course I put it back, but just once in awhile I leave it to see if anyone notices it. Usually not. So I have cats who can do the same darn thing, if I want to play and throw little furry mice around for them I can be ignored for days unless it is interesting, then I can get them to pay attention. This is only if they deem it of enough interest and maybe there is a treat attached to the end of the game. Now my employees are paid, the work they do is not extremely hard, but if it isn't interesting enough forget it. So do I attach a prize for a job well done? I do say thank you and good job. Maybe it is about not being challenged enough. A cat will sleep his day away if bored, so are my employees bored? Could be, just hope they are staying awake. Well I see Phantom filled in for me on the 18th, what a good boy, his typing skills are getting much better, maybe he can run a cash register. That's all for today, tomorrow I think we will find some fun cat facts for you so we can keep you interested. Chow, and Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment