Sunday, March 16, 2014

March of the Cats, Day 16

While mom's away they will play, and be so bad. This I did not doubt. I think they drove my son nuts while I was away, they were on the table, they were on the counter, they were stuck in closets they got in. My oh my I am so glad to be home. That was sarcasm. I must report Missy Kitty was very good during my visit, I do believe that I disrupt her natural flow of things and it does make her a bit testy, but she is such a lovely little thing. My own clowder of cats were just as testy with mom being gone. This is what I must bear. Lets talk about how cats and family are so much alike. I have a small but interesting family, and I shall not go into great detail as to protect their privacy. But such as cats come in all sizes , colors and shapes, as does my family. We are a melting pot of Americans that come from many distinct nationalities. My father's family was German, an something else I am sure as his name is hard to track. My mother is 100% Polish, and her family are people I always loved to visit as a child. I had a Spanish Uncle, and Polish, Spanish cousin. My Grandmother on my father's side married a Jewish man, so I have step Jewish cousins. I as well as my brother's were adopted, thanks Mom and Dad, as I am very special. I have a mix of Irish and American Indian, as well as my oldest has two types of Indian blood. I could go on, so you see as with cats we are all different and diverse, and special in our own ways. I embrace the differences in my family and cat family. So go on and embrace your culture and open your eyes to other people, and do as cats do, sniff it out make the best of it and try to get along.

No comments:

Post a Comment