Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March 4, Still Snowing.

It was snowing on my way home again. We all feel like we can't catch a break in our state. Well I know that is really being childish, as other people have worst weather. Now on to a cat topic. I was reading an article about Pet Sitters. Sign me up, no not to be a sitter, I need a sitter. Now this is something people do when they are going away for a spell. You do need to do some investigating before you trust your furry ones and home to a stranger. So I guess I would suggest that you check with your vet for suggestions and if he knows someone then that is a starting point. You can also go online and check out the National Association of Professional Pet Sitters. Questions to ask first off would be for references, and check those out. You will also need to see how that person interacts with your furry babies, and how your babies respond to the sitters. Before you set up interviews with a pet sitter you will need to have a list of questions to ask. So tomorrow I will have available some that you can use. On that note everyone here has been very good and got special treats, Yum Yum. Happy Cats, Tired Mom. Say Good Night Jekyll. Good Night Jekyll. The picture is of Phantom enjoying fresh water from the faucet. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment