Thursday, March 6, 2014

March of the Cats, Day 6.

Today was cold but sunny. I would rather have warm and sunny, but will take sun over gloomy and cold any day. So yesterday I gave you some really good questions to as a prospective pet sitter, I hope you found them helpful. As I keep saying I would try and give you an idea of what I spend to maintain my herd. What do you call a bunch of cats anyway? I better Google that. Okay is that a clowder. What the heck is that like clam chowder? I crack me up. So I have a clowder of cats? Did you also know a group of Crows is called a murder. Well some people do want to murder crows. A group of feral cats is called a destruction. Ok I am not kidding. If you don't believe any of this please feel free to check it out. Just Google it. Alright back to the matter at hand, and I need to hurry as my show is on in a bit. Sorry to rush you off, or is that brush you off. For cat litter I buy about 80 pounds a month at a cost of between 8.99 and 10.99 per 40 pounds. Food, now I mix two brands as I have a fussy tummy boy, so this I buy in smaller bags and yes it does cost more but I have to make the mixture just right, as I don't much care for puking cats. This cost me around 25.00 every two weeks. Now everyday I supplement the dry food with canned. The cost varies between 42 cents and 58 cents depending on the type I purchase. I give one 3.5 ounce can a day and split it 5 ways. So you can figure that one yourself. So this doesn't count when I buy extras. We are talking catnip, toys, cat treats, and whatever else strikes my fancy. My little clowder better get jobs, yup I'm talking to you guys. Jekyll could be a clown, and Phantom could hire his self out as a ladies man. Those eyes of his could make a buck or two. When he looks at you with those baby blues you just melt. Well time to go, say Good Night Phantom.

No comments:

Post a Comment