Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March of the Cats, Day 26.

As I have mentioned I start my day very early, and most days the alarm goes off and I shut it off and get up. There are exceptions to the rule though. I have stayed up later to watch reruns of the Big Bang Theory, or some other show that catches my attention. So I hit the snooze. Well on the days I hit the snooze I expect to grab a few extra minutes. This morning I was awaken by a very large meowing cat. I always wonder why my hair looks so crazy in the morning it's because Jekyll jumps on the bed gets on my pillow and I think sleeps on my head until the alarm goes off and then he proceeds to meow in my face until I get up. The reason I believe this is because if he isn't on the pillow in the morning my hair isn't crazy. Sorry no pictures of crazy hair will be posted. After all I do have my pride. Now I cannot figure out if he just wants me to get up or he really hates to listen to the alarm clock. Could be, I know I hate when it goes off. Jekyll is a strange one, and I just take it in stride. So if you wake up with crazy hair in the morning you may just of had a large cat sitting on your head in the night. Happy Cat. Today's picture is of Phantom, he poses so nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment