Saturday, March 1, 2014

Happy March

All the kitties said to let you know that Spring is 21 days away. Now the calendar says that but the weather sure is not cooperating. We are all sick of the bitter cold and snow to say the least. Jezzebel ventured out one day about two weeks ago and I think she was shocked as she tried to find the grass which she loves to chew on. Poor girl stopped on the top of a snow bank and started to hunker down and meow so pitiful, I have had her out in the snow but have always held her so this was a new experience. I can say I can hardly wait to see the first crocus bloom, that is a good indicator that it is getting warmer and this is a good thing. I have been strongly thinking of building a catico for the cats. This is a structure that allows the cats to go out side and be protected from things like hawks and crazy dogs, or running out in the road, thus allowing them fresh air and a new place to be. I would love to have this and I am going to price it out and I do believe I can build it very inexpensively if I look around, and just maybe I have a few handy friends. You know those type good with a hammer and power saw. I'll keep you updated on this. Remember how I told you I was going to track the cost of keeping five cats. Well tomorrow I will start giving you a run down of what I spend. You maybe shocked. So for now I have dreams of a catico (cat patio)warm days and sunshine. Happy Mom, Furry Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment