Saturday, March 29, 2014

March of the Cats, Day 29.

Hello I'm back, and I see Sophia filled in for me yesterday. A bit sarcastic she was, but I get what I got. Now I can only say that I came back to cranky cats, and Mr Pees A lot made a mess because he didn't think the litter box was clean enough. I guess the kitty's just think that they cannot not get along without me. But I do go and visit Miss Kitty's mom every few weeks, so I do have to count on the rest of my family to help out and keep things running smoothly for me. This doesn't always happen. Miss Kitty is doing very well. She does have one very bad habit, and that is chewing on electrical cords. So this is of great concern. So I am wondering if this is a lack of something in her diet, but it is something I am going to look into. We always hope that our furry babies don't do things that put them in harms way, but it does happen and we have to discover what is going on and why. People also do weird or unsafe things. Wonder why. Well it's late and tomorrow will be another day. Happier Cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment