Sunday, March 9, 2014

March of the Cats, Day 9

Today is a day of rest, I said rest, lay down Jinx, no not there, get off the counter, get off the table. Lay down Jinx, it's a day of rest. My work is never done. I pick up after myself, I pick up after others, I pick up after cats, cats and more cats. This is the life I choose, or did it choose me. I do have a good life, I like my job, I love my family great and small. But today is a day of rest. So why did I do some laundry, play fetch with the cats and do dishes, it is a day of rest. I petted cats and cleaned bathrooms, swept the floor and played with cats, after all it is a day of rest. I am never done doing what I do and it's fine with me. Cats here cats there, everywhere there are cats. Now it's time to rest. Say Good Night Jinx.

No comments:

Post a Comment