Friday, March 7, 2014

March of the Cats. Day 7.

If you have noticed that I haven't posted many pictures recently, that is because Blogger has to fix some issues with Internet Explorer 11. So unless I use my netbook which has XP on it I cannot upload pictures presently. My clowder of cats,(remember from yesterday) love to pose, well maybe only in my mind. So I will switch tomorrow as I have some good pictures to share. Today has been a beautiful day and my little lovelies enjoyed the sunbeams coming through the windows. I enjoyed the sun also, it reached about 48 degrees here today, how wonderful after having below freezing the last few mornings. Sophia was in rare form this afternoon. she was running around playing with the furry little mice, and batting them across the kitchen floor. She was having a grand time, then those big boy cats decided she was just having to much fun and took her mouse. Poor Sophia. Here is something for you, it's a thought I just had. I was having a conversation with someone today and they referred back to a conversation we had a few days ago. Well this person totally took the whole discussion the wrong way, and I guess I didn't make myself clear on the subject. So in the end I think they thought something that totally was not happening. So the moral of that is just talk to your cats. They never take what you say the wrong way and they don't repeat anything you say and if they don't understand what you just said to them, well what does it matter? And your cat really doesn't care. Well till tomorrow, say Good Night Miss Jezz, and get your butt out of my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment