Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March of the Cats, Day 12.

I would like to thank everyone who offered condolences on the passing of Jake the Dog, it was greatly appreciated. It is very different coming home without him here. Sophia is still looking for him, my poor little girl. I know you must be wondering about the picture today, yes it is a Jo Ann fabric bag, but what is in the bag is interesting. This is the bag Sophia has claimed as her's. I came home one day with it full of fabric and she was nosing around it, I grabbed the fabric out of it and left it on the floor, and when I came back Sophia was in the bag. I use it once in a while to tote things to the car and back. Well when I used it the other day I left it on the chair came back it's on the floor and Sophia is laying on it, so I just left it there. Later when I went to pick it up the bag has a lump in it, of course it was Sophia. I nudged the bag with my foot and it meowed, so I just let her be. She is the original bag lady. We had more snow today, and you know who you are when I relate this conversation. I received a text from a good friend today, here goes. "Which one of yours cats messes with the weather? LOL this is crap." My response was. " Seriously are you nuts?" It wasn't the cats, it was their mom who happens to be a witch." Now this was just a joke, but sometimes I sure do wish I had the power to make the sun shine, have the breeze blow warm air and you get the picture. Well it has to get warm sometime, doesn't it? Happy Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment